Introducing Fibroblast therapy.
A non-surgical skin tightening treatment
Fibroblasts treatment is the only cosmetic treatment that uses plasma to eliminate excess skin and tighten at the same time. The term ‘soft surgery’ is used to describe the treatment because it delivers results similar to surgery without having the use of anaesthetic and scalpel, and with minimal down time. The extremely accurate device creates a plasma arc between the tip of the device and the skin surface to instantly shrink and tighten the targeted area.
Fibroblast Therapy effectively –
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scarring.
- Removes smokers lines and wrinkles.
- Removes post surgery scars.
- Facelift and neck lift.
- Eyelid reconstruction (non-surgical blepharoplasty) including tightening baggy lower eyelids and excess upper eyelid skin.
- Lasting results.
- No general anaesthetic.
- Quick and easy procedure.
How it Works
Treatment works by ionising gas particles in the air between the tip of the device used (PLAMERE) and the skin, to form plasma. An electric Arc is created which results in sublimation (turns a solid matter straight to gas, without going through liquid phase). Therefore, the results are instant, and are comparable to ones seen with invasive surgery.