We are proud to offer our clients a professional, high-quality service in a comfortable, welcoming environment.
Waxing is semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. New hair will grow back within four to six weeks, although some people will start to see regrowth in only a week due to some of their hair being on a different human hair growth cycle. New hair growth in waxed areas can be softer and finer than the original hair, many find that the amount of hair returning reduces over time as they continue waxing.
Almost any area of the body can be waxed. There are many types of waxing suitable for removing unwanted hair that delivers smooth & perfect hair free results for females & males.
Pre Treatment Advice
- Check the area to be waxed for broken skin or inflammation as it needs to heal before your ready to be waxed.
- Gentle exfoliation a day or 2 before your appointment.
- Moisturise the days leading up to your appointment, but not the day of.
- Let your hair grow to around 2-3 cm and don’t shave in between appointments.
Post Treatment Advice
- Avoid heat, including Hot bath or showers directly after waxing.
- No synthetics, loose clothing so your skin can breathe.
- Start to loofah 72 hours after wax with tea tree wash.
- No sun 48 hours before or after waxing.
- No heavy exercise.
- Let it grow, moisturise.